M.I.A.

I've been quiet on the blog this last week. My mother-in-law was in town, June has a cold, we're still getting back into the swing of school, and it's taking all I've got just to answer emails. Plus it's gorgeous in our neck of the woods so I'm trying to get out there as much as possible before winter rears its ugly head. 

I'm working on some images for a new blog I've been asked to contribute to, which I'm going to keep a secret, but it means I may not upload any of the photographs I've shot recently as they want all-new never-before-seen pictures, and I'm not sure which ones I'm going to give them yet. I'm happy to oblige, and will be excited to see how the new venture comes together. There, have I sparked your interest? Look for an announcement roundabout November. 

What else...Today I'm trying to get my submission together for Critical Mass which is due October 6th, and I'll trawl the bottom of my inbox where I'm sure I'll find something important that needed to be signed/sent/responded to yesterday.

Comments

Popular Posts