Comments perhaps not forthcoming

I've decided to wait until the furor dies down to consider whether I'll respond to those who disagree with my article, and if so how I'll frame the discussion. If at some point I believe there is actually the possibility of a calm and reasonable back and forth with those who have objections to my post then I'll potentially be willing to engage in a conversation. For now I'll let the piece stand on its own, and reassure anyone who's wondering how things are faring on my end that I'm taking the negative responses with a large grain of salt. Before I sign off I'd like to quickly thank Alison Fechtel for her insightful take on my words and for adding a dose of reason to the conversation; you can read her words in the comments section here.

I hope all of you have a wonderful New Year, happy 2011!

Comments

Popular Posts