Indie Photobook Library at the New York Photo Festival

I can't make any promises as the next few days are nuts schedule-wise, but I'm hoping to maybe be able to swing by this event on Sunday, details below. Larissa Leclair has done amazing things with the Indie Photobook library in an impressively short amount of time and the full collection of iPL titles will be on display at the NYPH, including my magazine (you can buy a copy online here if you'd like one to keep). My book will also be available for viewing as part of the Photography Book Now honorable mentions display. All of the info you need can be found here; as always I'm grateful for the exposure.


Larissa has also been busy via her involvement with 100 Portraits/100 Photographers; there are some events around the project this weekend and beyond as well, more on that in another post in a moment.

Comments

Popular Posts