James Worrell interview with Evan Kafka on A Photo Editor

A few plugs for my (if I do say so) talented husband James Worrell. The first is an interview he conducted with the also very talented Evan Kafka which is up on A Photo Editor today; you can read the entire interview here. In addition to his commercial photography and impressive interview skills, James also makes humorous and excellent videos. He recently did one highlighting his latest promo which you can see on Vimeo; I helped put the M&Ms in the light bulbs, thank you very much.

I don't say all this just because James is my husband--it's nice being married to someone whose work I admire and enjoy, so giving him a little PR is something I'm happy to do. Now off to edit, thanks for looking.

James on the left, Evan on the right. Handsome fellows.

Comments

Popular Posts