Academy A interview

The kids are back in school, whew. I'll be playing catch-up for a while I'm sure--there has been quite a bit going on in my life photographically in the last few months, most of which I don't think I've written about due to holiday/winter break insanity. Instead of bombarding you all at once with a bunch of shameless self-promotion I've decided to spread things out over the coming weeks.

I'll start the new year off by linking to an interview I did for Academy A, edited by Jeffrey Michael Smith. He asked some great questions, see my answers here. Also check out his most recent interview with my friend, photographer Liz Kuball. Coincidentally James just told me Jeffrey got in touch about putting up one of his videos--the smallness of this world of ours never ceases to amaze.

Comments

Popular Posts