The Ten / Facebook

Another entry about The Ten: Jennifer wrote a very kind post about my images called "Small Moments that Stick" on the project's blog; I'm flattered and send out a big thank you to her for really "getting" my work and saying such lovely things.  

Also, if you have a second and would consider following my page on Facebook you can find it here. I'm trying to get some more momentum going with it, and have been checking out other photo pages a bit so I can peripherally participate in the the online art community from time to time without getting completely sucked in. (To fill in those who haven't followed my blog for all that long, I deleted my personal Facebook account in December of '09--you can read my reasons for quitting here. I did however rejoin Twitter, one can't maintain a completely ascetic existence after all...)

Comments

Popular Posts