PRC exhibit opens next week

© Kevin Van Aelst, Cantor Set

Thanks to Hey, Hot Shot! for linking to my work today in their post promoting the upcoming PRC Exposure exhibit, much appreciated. FYI, the opening reception for the show is next Thursday, May 21st from 5:30-7:30 p.m. I'll be there with my great friends William and Susannah, who are kind enough to be putting me up at their place in Cambridge (thanks guys), and I'm looking forward to seeing the show and meeting some of the other artists. The exhibit will remain on view through June 28th; the PRC is located at 832 Commonwealth Avenue in Boston, MA. For more information about the show go here. (When I have a bit more time I'll put the full list of artists up with selections of their work.)

Comments

Brea Souders said…
Congrats Elizabeth! That's a great show to get into. Wish I could make it up to the opening.

Popular Posts