Call for entries: Critical Mass rejects


© Liz Kuball

Depressed because you too didn't make it into Critical Mass? Liz Kuball has a panacea: You can be part of the one-time-only group show that she'll be putting up on her blog. Here are the details per Liz: "Send me your favorite photo from your Critical Mass entry, the one you’re thinking rocked it so hard that the Critical Mass jurors must be blind not to have chosen you. The deadline is Thursday, October 30, at 8:59 p.m. Pacific time (11:59 p.m. New York time). The next day, I’ll post every photo I’ve received. Spread the word."

That's tonight, so send those jpegs to liz@lizkuball.com (72 dpi, measuring at least 500 pixels on the longest side). Thanks, Liz!

Comments

Liz Kuball said…
Thanks for sending in your photo and for spreading the word! I'm putting the show together tonight, and I'm eager to see how it turns out. There's some really good work. . . .

Popular Posts