Group Show: UnCritical Mass

Liz Kuball's UnCritical Mass is now online--after being rejected from Photolucida's Critical Mass Liz decided to show work from those of us who didn't get in (as I mentioned in a recent post about her call for entries). More from Liz: "I applied for the first time this year and didn’t make the cut. After I mentioned my disappointment, I started receiving e-mails from photographers who’d also not gotten in. And it occurred to me: The list of 180 finalists is impressive, but so were the photographers who e-mailed me. Critical Mass had to cut off the list somewhere, but why not give those of us who didn’t make the cut a chance to show off the work we’re proud of? And the idea for this online group show was born. I posted about it on my blog, passed the word around to a handful of friends, set a deadline about 36 hours away, and received 40 submissions, all of which are posted below." See all of the work here.

Speaking of which, Shawn Records has started a Show and Tell feature on the Photolucida blog, which he runs along with his own 40 Watt. Friday's them was, yup, Halloween--see my photo Ghost, along with some other fun spooky work on the site. It may become a regular feature so check often for updates.

Comments

I thought the CRITICAL MASS Q & A: was a bit rude.

Popular Posts